Solutions Plus Consulting, Inc., an Indiana-based company, is currently seeking a full-time Business Intelligence Developer to join our growing team. This role is responsible for developing and maintaining business intelligence reports and dashboards, data analysis, and supporting database tools and strategies. This is a remote position and ideally, we’d prefer candidates who live in the greater Indianapolis or Indiana area. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and able to collaborate with other developers and customers via Internet tools.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and modify reports and dashboards across a variety of customers
• Gather, analyze, interpret, and document business requirements
• Translate business requirements into functional requirements and appropriate technical solutions
• Perform data analysis, quality assurance, and testing
• Analyze work queue, establish priorities, and set deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Experience with traditional BI Reporting Tools (Power BI, Tableau, SSRS, Qlik, etc.)
• Additional Business Intelligence experience will be strongly considered (data warehousing, data mart design, dimensional modeling, etc.)
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Clear, concise, organized, and professional communication skills
• 1-2 years of business intelligence or related technical experience preferred
Solutions Plus is a global provider of business intelligence reporting, activation, and integration services provided to organizations and is a respected leader in delivering reports and dashboards from enterprise software applications. We have a highly experienced team that specializes in business intelligence and database consulting to help our clients enforce critical business processes and effectively make key business decisions.
If interested, please contact us at: email@example.comApply