We never forget that our employees are our company
Solutions Plus was built around the idea that our marketing customers have higher level marketing work to do than trying to learn complex report development. So, to advance that idea, we do the heavy lifting to help marketers get to the data that really matters so they can better measure, analyze and optimize their marketing campaigns and report on it in graphically-pleasing, easy-to-consume reports and dashboards.
Solutions Plus is growing and we are looking for talented, dedicated employees who will thrill our customers. Come join our great team!
Business Intelligence Developer
Solutions Plus Consulting, Inc. is in search of a motivated individual to join our team. We are currently seeking a full-time Business Intelligence Developer responsible for developing and maintaining reports and dashboards, data analysis, and supporting database tools and strategies.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and modify reports and dashboards across a variety of customers
- Gather, analyze, interpret, and document business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements and appropriate technical solutions
- Perform data analysis, quality assurance, and testing
- Analyze work queue, establish priorities, and set deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 Years of business intelligence or related technical expertise
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, or other reporting tools
- Proficiency with SQL required
- Additional Business Intelligence experience will be strongly considered (data warehousing, data mart design, dimensional modeling, etc.)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Clear, concise, organized, and professional communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
Solutions Plus is a respected leader in delivering reports and dashboards from enterprise software applications. We have a highly experienced team that specializes in business intelligence and database consulting to help our clients enforce critical business processes and effectively make key business decisions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.